- Having teeth attached to the side of the jawbone without sockets.
- having teeth immovably united to your top of the alveolar ridge
- certainly one of several lizards having the teeth immovably united towards top of the alveolar ridge
- certainly one of a team of lizards obtaining the teeth immovably united into the surface of the alveolar ridge.
- those types of lizards that have tooth affixed by their basics to the side of the jaw, without bony alveoli on either the internal or the external part.
- an animal having teeth consolidated using summit regarding the alveolar ridge without sockets
- related to or resembling an acrodont; having that arrangement associated with the teeth which characterizes an acrodont: as, an acrodont lizard; acrodont dentition.
- getting the characters of Acrodonta, or heterodontoid fishes.
Sentence for "acrodont"
- Evaluating trans-Tethys migration: an example using…
Hypernym for "acrodont"