- a genus of herbs and bushes of Australia and Southern Africa, with an everlasting flower; many species are usually positioned in genus Helipterum.
- A generic title retained by florists for a composite plant from Cape of great Hope, more properly classified as Helipterum roseum. It offers immortelle-like flowers, with scarious colored bracts.
- genus of herbs and bushes of Australia and South Africa: everlasting rose; many species usually positioned in genus Helipterum
- Definition for "acroclinium"
- a genus of herbs and bushes of Australia…
- View More
- Synonym for "acroclinium"
- Hypernym for "acroclinium"