- A coal tar derivative, C13H9N, which has a strongly irritating smell and it is used in the manufacture of dyes and synthetics.
- A tricyclic aromatic heterocycle, dibenzopyridine, acquired from coal tar; it really is found in the make of dyes and medicines
- any one of numerous types with this chemical
- An organic ingredient based on anthracene by replacing certainly one of its CH-groups with a nitrogen atom, its empirical formula becoming C14H9N. It is important into the shade business.
Sentence for "acridine"
- In the article, Williams and colleagues…
Cross Reference for "acridine"
Form for "acridine"