- the quantity of liquid, 43,560 cubic feet, which will cover a place of one acre to a depth of 1 foot.
- A unit of volume equal to an acre times a foot, about 1233.5 kiloliters, or 66 foot by 660 legs by 1 foot.
- A unit of amount of liquid used in irrigation, equal to one acre covered one foot comprehensive, or 43,560 cubic feet.
- the amount of liquid that will protect 1 acre to a depth of 1 base; 43,560 cubic feet or 1233.5 cubic meters
Sentence for "acre-foot"
- While saving another 300,000 acre-feet seems…