- someone who acquires
- an individual who acquires.
- a person who acquires.
- the financial institution that dispenses profit automated teller devices and accumulates a fee through the bank that issued the charge card
- a credit card handling lender; merchants receive credit for credit card receipts less a processing charge
- a person who acquires some thing (usually completely)
- a corporation gaining economic control of another corporation or standard bank through a payment in money or an exchange of stock
Sentence for "acquirer"
Phrases for "acquirer"
Hypernym for "acquirer"
Same Context for "acquirer"