- Acquisition; the thing gained.
- home acquired by purchase, present, or else than by inheritance.
- Acquisition; the one thing gained.
- Property obtained by purchase, present, or elsewhere than by inheritance.
- The work of acquiring; acquirement: as, “countries of brand new acquest,” Bacon.
- something attained; an acquisition; something obtained by force: since, “new acquests and encroachments,” Woodward, Nat. Hist.
- In civil law: Property acquired various other techniques than by succession.
- Property obtained during a wedding beneath the rule of community of home.
- See conquêt.
- Definition for "acquest"
- Synonym for "acquest"