- Having no seed lobes, whilst the dodder; additionally put on plants without any true seeds, as ferns, mosses, etc.
- Having no seed lobes, because the dodder; also applied to plants with no real seeds, as ferns, mosses, etc.
- Without cotyledons, or seed-lobes, since the embryo of Cuscuta; more frequently, without embryo (and consequently without cotyledons), as cryptogams.
- Definition for "acotyledonous"
- Having no seed lobes, whilst the dodder; additionally…
- View More
- Sentence for "acotyledonous"