- One of the sessile cirripeds; a barnacle of the genus Balanus.
- among sessile cirripeds; a barnacle of this genus Balanus. See barnacle.
- The shell of acorn.
- among the cirripeds of this genus Balanus; a barnacle: called by this name from a supposed resemblance of a number of the types to acorns. See Balanus and Cirripedia.
- Definition for "acorn-shell"
- One of the sessile cirripeds; a barnacle of…
- View More
- Sentence for "acorn-shell"
- Cross Reference for "acorn-shell"
- Variant for "acorn-shell"