- a kind of winter squash shaped notably like an acorn and having longitudinal ridges, a variously colored skin, and yellowish to orange skin.
- Any of several kinds of a plant, Cucurbita pepo, becoming a dark green cold temperatures squash having yellow to orange flesh.
- little dark-green or yellowish ribbed squash with yellowish to orange flesh
- squash plant bearing small acorn-shaped fresh fruits having yellow skin and dark-green or yellowish rind with longitudinal ridges
Definition for "acorn squash"
- a kind of winter squash shaped notably like…
Hypernym for "acorn squash"