- The poisonous herb aconite; additionally, an extract from this.
- Aconitum, a genus of plants in the family members Ranunculaceae.
- The poisonous herb aconite; in addition, an extract as a result.
- A genus of poisonous natural herbs, all-natural order Ranunculaceæ, including 20 types, natives of this hills of northern hemisphere.
- genus of toxic flowers of temperate areas of north hemisphere with a vaulted and enlarged petal
Sentence for "aconitum"
- Pictured above is the Monkshood plant…
Hypernym for "aconitum"