- the best point, as of accomplishment or development: reached the acme of her career. See Synonyms at summit.
- The top or finest point; peak; culmination.
- The crisis or level of an ailment.
- Mature age; full bloom of life. - Ben Jonson
- the most effective or finest point; the culmination.
- The crisis or height of an illness.
- Mature age; full bloom of life.
- the very best or highest point; the furthest point reached; the most reach.
- The maturity or excellence of an animal.
- In medicine: The level or crisis of a disease. Another, and probably the proper, type of zits.
- In zoology, a genus of land-shells.
- the highest point (of one thing)
- the best level or degree attainable; the best phase of development
Sentence for "acme"
Synonym for "acme"
Hypernym for "acme"
Same Context for "acme"