- getting the type of a cluster of red grapes; clustered like red grapes.
- packed with little kernels like a grape.
- obtaining the kind of a cluster of red grapes; clustered like grapes.
- saturated in little kernels like a grape.
- obtaining the type of red grapes, or being in groups like grapes; acinose.
- In physiology, of a-deep purplish tint; resembling a grape in color: applied to the pigmentary levels of iris, officially labeled as the tunica aciniformis.
Sentence for "aciniform"
- They wrap these freshly caught snacks…