- which will make or come to be slightly acid.
- to create bad or acid in a moderate level; to bad somewhat.
- which will make one thing a little, or mildly acid; to acidify
- to help make bad in a moderate degree; to sour notably
- to make use of an acidic catalyst. The chemical modification being emphasised across need for the change in ph. Utilized in the handling of biodiesel co-products.
- make sour or even more sour
- To tincture with an acid; render notably acid or sourish.
- Figuratively, to sour, due to the fact mind; embitter; make cross or captious.
Sentence for "acidulate"
Verb Forms for "acidulate"
Hypernym for "acidulate"
Form for "acidulate"