- The section of a cell nucleus that continues to be less colored versus other countries in the nucleus when stained or dyed.
- muscle that is perhaps not stained by liquid dyes.
- structure that will be perhaps not stained by fluid dyes.
- In botany, that part of the fundamental material of this nucleus of a vegetable-cell which, in activity of staining representatives, becomes less highly coloured compared to sleep.
- the element of a cell nucleus that's fairly uncolored by spots or dyes
Sentence for "achromatin"
- Researches, chiefly due to Flemming, have…
Hypernym for "achromatin"