- Designating color perceived to have zero saturation therefore no hue, eg natural grays, white, or black colored.
- Refracting light without spectral shade separation.
- Biology tough to stain with standard dyes. Utilized in mention of the cells or areas.
- songs Having only the diatonic tones of this scale.
- free of shade; transferring light without color-related distortion.
- Containing components particularly achromatic contacts and prisms, designed to prevent color-related distortion.
- Uncolored; perhaps not absorbing shade from a fluid; -- said of tissue
- Having just the diatonic notes of the scale; not changed by accidentals.
- Being achromatic in topic
- Free from color; transmitting light without decomposing it into its main colors.
- Uncolored; maybe not absorbing shade from a fluid; -- stated of muscle.
- having no hue
- Destitute of shade; without color; transferring light without decomposing it into its constituent colors: because, an achromatic lens or telescope.
- In biology: Colorless; hyaline.
- Definition for "achromatic"
- Designating color perceived to have zero saturation therefore…
- View More
- Sentence for "achromatic"
- Synonym for "achromatic"
- Cross Reference for "achromatic"
- Equivalent for "achromatic"
- Etymologically Related for "achromatic"
- Same Context for "achromatic"