- Improper improvement cartilage on stops of the long bones, leading to a type of congenital dwarfism.
- an inherited disorder, the most typical kind of brief limb dwarfism.
- a skeletal condition beginning before beginning; cartilage is changed into bone leading to dwarfism.
- An anomaly of development marked by lacking cartilaginous growth causing a form of dwarfism.
- an inherited skeletal disorder starting before delivery; cartilage is transformed into bone causing dwarfism
Sentence for "achondroplasia"
Hypernym for "achondroplasia"