- Canna edulis, many different arrowroot: the canna lily, the seeds that give a purple dye.
- The edible rhizome of the plant.
- title regarding the western shore of south usa for the Canna edulis, whose large tuberous origins are used for food, and yield tous-lesmois, an exceptional large-grained sort of arrowroot.
- canna grown particularly for its edible rootstock that arrowroot starch is acquired
- Definition for "achira"
- Sentence for "achira"
- Root crops include: achira (Canna edulis),…
- View More
- Hypernym for "achira"