- any one of various flowers associated with genus Achillea
- a sizable genus of perennial herbaceous flowers, natural purchase Compositæ, regarding the north hemisphere and mainly of this old world.
- any of several flowers of genus Achillea indigenous to European countries and having tiny white flowers in flat-topped flower heads
- Definition for "achillea"
- Sentence for "achillea"
- Plant perennials such as achillea, campanulas,…
- View More
- Hyponym for "achillea"
- Hypernym for "achillea"