- A ketone body, CH3COCH2COOH, excreted in the urine in a few diabetic circumstances.
- The ketonic carboxylic acid CH3-CO-CH2-COOH, which within the urine of individuals enduring starvation or some forms of diabetic issues
- unstable acid within irregular quantities inside blood and urine in many cases of impaired metabolic rate (as diabetes mellitus or starvation)
- Definition for "acetoacetic acid"
- A ketone body, CH3COCH2COOH, excreted in the urine…
- View More
- Hypernym for "acetoacetic acid"
- Etymologically Related for "acetoacetic acid"