- A salt or ester of acetic acid.
- Cellulose acetate or any one of numerous services and products, especially fibers, produced by it.
- Any salt or ester of acetic acid.
- cellulose acetate
- A transparent sheet useful for overlays.
- A disc of aluminum covered in a wax familiar with make demonstration copies of a phonograph record.
- A salt created by the union of acetic acid with a base or good radical.
- In chem., a salt created by the union of acetic acid with a base.
- a salt or ester of acetic acid
- a fabric created from fibers of cellulose acetate
Sentence for "acetate"
- The brothers worked on the development…
Synonym for "acetate"
Hypernym for "acetate"
Same Context for "acetate"