- A white crystalline compound, C6H5NH(COCH3), formerly used in medication to alleviate pain and reduce fever. It has been replaced by safer representatives due to its poisoning.
- The amide based on acetic acid and aniline; once used medicinally as an analgesic and antipyretic.
- An amide created from aniline and an acetyl group (C6H5.NH.CO.CH3); it is a white crystalline compound utilized as an analgesic and as an antipyretic. It has molecular weight 135.16.
- a material, C6H5NH.C2H3O, formed by heating aniline and glacial acetic acid for a couple of hours, or because of the activity of acetyl chlorid or acetic anhydrid on aniline.
- a white crystalline compound used as an analgesic also as an antipyretic
Sentence for "acetanilide"
- An important adulterant, which should always…
Synonym for "acetanilide"
Hypernym for "acetanilide"
Same Context for "acetanilide"