- A colorless, flammable liquid, C2H4O, used to manufacture acetic acid, perfumes, and drugs. Also known as aldehyde.
- a natural mixture (CH3CHO). Sometimes called ethanal or acetic aldehyde. See aldehyde.
- Acetic aldehyde. See aldehyde.
- The aldehyde CH3CHO, formed because of the oxidation of common or ethyl alcoholic beverages. It comes at 21° C., and it has a disagreeable penetrating smell.
- a colorless volatile water-soluble liquid aldehyde used chiefly inside manufacture of acetic acid and perfumes and drugs
Sentence for "acetaldehyde"
- It is a dangerous combination because…
Hypernym for "acetaldehyde"
Same Context for "acetaldehyde"
Variant for "acetaldehyde"