- Needlelike, once the leaves of pine; acerate.
- Having the nature of chaff; chaffy.
- needle-shaped, having a sharp, rigid point, whilst the leaf associated with pine.
- getting the nature of chaff; chaffy.
- Needle-shaped, having a sharp, rigid point, given that leaf associated with pine.
- narrow and long and pointed; as pine leaves
- In botany: Chaffy; resembling chaff.
- Straight, slender, rigid, and sharp-pointed, as the leaves of the pine; needle-shaped.
Sentence for "acerose"
- PLEBEIA; an acerose LEUCOPOGON; a species…
Synonym for "acerose"
Equivalent for "acerose"