- A people reported by Herodotus and Josephus to have no or removable minds.
- : Bishops and certain clergymen perhaps not under regular diocesan control.
- A class of levelers in the time of King Henry I.
- Plural as a type of acephalus.
- A fabulous individuals reported by ancient article writers to have heads.
- A Christian sect without a leader.
- Bishops and particular clergymen perhaps not under regular diocesan control.
- A class of levelers in the period of K. Henry I.
- Literally, those people who have no mind or main.
- a course of levelers, pointed out into the laws of Henry I. of The united kingdomt, that would recognize no head or exceptional.
- a wonderful nation in Africa, reported by ancient authors to have no heads: identified by some with the Blemmyes, a historical battle.
Sentence for "acephali"
- Regionary clerics, who are also called…