- religious torpor and apathy; ennui.
- religious or emotional sloth.
- apathy; insufficient treatment or interest; indifference
- apathy and inactivity in the practice of virtue (personified as one of the deadly sins).
- An abnormal emotional problem, characterized by negligence, listlessness, tiredness, and need of interest in affairs.
- A Cuban title for a species of tongue-fish or sole, Symphurus plagusia.
- apathy and inactivity in the training of virtue (personified as one of the lethal sins)
- Definition for "acedia"
- Sentence for "acedia"
- Cassian himself dwells on the horrible…
- View More
- Synonym for "acedia"
- Hypernym for "acedia"