- Containing or implying accusation.
- Of or regarding the device of a public test in which the facts are ascertained by the judge or jury from research presented because of the prosecution and the defence.
- particularly showing a kind of prosecution where a person is publicly accused of and attempted for a crime and in which the judge isn't also the prosecutor
- Of or pertaining to an accuser or a prosecutor: as, accusatorial functions.
- Definition for "accusatorial"
- Sentence for "accusatorial"
- The accusatorial process, as it was…
- View More
- Synonym for "accusatorial"
- Antonym for "accusatorial"
- Form for "accusatorial"