- An act of accusing or even the state of being accused.
- A charge of wrongdoing that is made against a person or any other party.
- The act of accusing.
- an official fee brought against a person in a court of legislation.
- An allegation.
- The act of accusing or charging you with a crime or with a lighter offense.
- compared to which is accused; the cost of an offense or crime, and/or statement containing the charge.
- A charge of wrong-doing; a declaration associated with percentage of criminal activity or error; imputation of shame or blame.
- whatever is imputed as a crime or incorrect; the particular shame or error recharged, like in a statement or indictment: because, what's the accusation against me personally? the accusation is murder.
- The act of accusing or asking; crimination.
- Synonyms Charge, impeachment, arraignment, indictment, crimination, imputation.
- an assertion that somebody is guilty of a fault or offence
- an official cost of wrongdoing brought against a person; the work of imputing fault or shame
- Definition for "accusation"
- An act of accusing or even the state…
- View More
- Sentence for "accusation"
- Quotes for "accusation"
- "One accusation you can't throw at…"
- View More
- Synonym for "accusation"
- Antonym for "accusation"
- Phrases for "accusation"
- Rhyme for "accusation"
- Same Context for "accusation"