- The work or posture of reclining on a couch, as practiced because of the ancients at meals.
- The work or pose of reclining on a couch, as practiced by the ancients at dishes.
- The work of lying down or reclining; especially, the old practice, based on the Orient, of consuming dishes in a recumbent posture.
- In medication, lying-in; confinement; accouchement.
Sentence for "accubation"
Etymologically Related for "accubation"
Urban Dictionary for "accubation"
- The rehearse of eating or consuming…