- to produce larger or higher, as by increased growth.
- In order to make adhere; to include.
- to cultivate or increase slowly, as by addition.
- To grow collectively.
- To stick; to grow (to); to-be added; -- with to.
- : to cultivate together, combine; to fuse.
- : To adhere; to cultivate or even to be added to gradually.
- : which will make adhere; to incorporate; to help make larger or more, as by growing.
- grow together (of plants and organs)
- grow or become connected by accretion
- described as accretion; made-up; because, accrete matter.
- Grown together - Gray
- described as accretion; made.
- developed collectively.
- to develop by accretion; collect additions from without.
- is added; adhere; become affixed by an ongoing process of accretion.
- resulting in to cultivate or unite.
- Grown collectively; created by accretion; accreted.
- In biology, grown collectively: stated of components typically individual but obviously grafted. See accretion, 2.
- Definition for "accrete"
- to produce larger or higher, as by increased…
- View More
- Sentence for "accrete"
- Synonym for "accrete"
- Verb Forms for "accrete"
- Phrases for "accrete"
- Hypernym for "accrete"
- Etymologically Related for "accrete"