- An accessory item of gear or gown. Often utilized in the plural.
- armed forces gear besides uniforms and weapons. Frequently utilized in the plural.
- Outward types of recognition; trappings: cathedral ceilings, heated private pools, along with other accoutrements signaling great wealth.
- Archaic The act of accoutering.
- The work of accoutering.
- An article of clothing or equipment, particularly whenever utilized as an accessory.
- device needed for an activity or trip.
- Equipment except that tools and uniform.
- An identifying yet superficial characteristic.
- clothing that's used or carried, however part of your primary clothes
Sentence for "accouterment"
Rhyme for "accouterment"
Hyponym for "accouterment"
Hypernym for "accouterment"