- Corresponding into the way in which; properly as.
- based whether; if.
- exactly since; exactly like; corresponding towards the manner in which.
- on proportion or degree that.
- Depending on whether.
- correctly as; just like; matching to your way in which. In accordance as is an adverbial phrase, of which the propriety happens to be doubted; but great usage sanctions it. See According, adv.
- agreeably, conformably, or proportionately because.
Quotes for "according as"
- "These groups within a society can…"
- View More