- to achieve doing; bring to pass. See Synonyms at perform.
- to attain the end of; total.
- to accomplish, as time or length.
- To bring to an issue of complete success; to result; to do; to execute fully; to satisfy.
- To equip or provide thoroughly; therefore, to accomplish in acquirements; to render achieved; to polish.
- to achieve; to have.
- to perform, as time or distance.
- to create to a problem of full success; to impact; to execute; to execute fully; to meet; since, to achieve a design, an object, a promise.
- To provide or furnish carefully; therefore, to accomplish in acquirements; to make achieved; to polish.
- To gain; to have. - Shakespeare
- devote result
- to get with energy
- To complete; finish; reach the end of; bring to pass; actually do: because, he works tough, but accomplishes nothing.
- to effect a result of by overall performance or understanding; execute; perform; fulfil: as, to accomplish a vow, vow, function, or prophecy.
- Hence to get; get as the result of effort.
- which will make total by furnishing what's wanting: as— To provide or provide with content things.
- To equip or furnish psychologically; fit by training or instruction.
- Synonyms and Execute, Achieve, etc. (see perform), total, finish, consummate, succeed in, exercise, fulfil, recognize, provide pass, end.
- Definition for "accomplish"
- to achieve doing; bring to pass. See Synonyms…
- View More
- Sentence for "accomplish"
- Quotes for "accomplish"
- "Ordinary professionalism and 20 years' experience…"
- View More
- Synonym for "accomplish"
- Verb Forms for "accomplish"
- Phrases for "accomplish"
- Cross Reference for "accomplish"
- Same Context for "accomplish"