- An upward pitch, at the time of a hill.
- A slope or interest associated with the earth, once the side of a hill, thought to be ascending, versus declivity, or descending; an upward pitch; ascent.
- A slope or inclination of this earth, while the part of a hill, thought to be ascending, in opposition to declivity, or descending; an upward slope; ascent.
- An upward slope or interest of planet, as side of a hill: opposed to declivity, or a slope regarded as descending.
- particularly, in fortification, the talus of a rampart.
- an upward slope or level (as with a road)
Sentence for "acclivity"
Synonym for "acclivity"
Hyponym for "acclivity"
Hypernym for "acclivity"
Same Context for "acclivity"