- The physiological adaptation of an animal or plant to alterations in environment or environment, such as for example light, temperature, or altitude.
- The act of acclimatizing; the process of inuring to a new weather, or even the state to be therefore inured.
- The climatic version of an organism which has been moved to an innovative new environment.
- The act of acclimatizing; the process of inuring to a different climate, or perhaps the state of being so inured.
- The work or procedure of acclimatizing, or state to be acclimatized; the adjustment of real constitution which makes it possible for a race or a person to live in health in a foreign weather.
- adaptation to a new weather (a heat or height or environment)
- Definition for "acclimatization"
- The physiological adaptation of an animal or plant…
- View More
- Sentence for "acclimatization"
- Hypernym for "acclimatization"
- Same Context for "acclimatization"