- A hawk or a hawk like bird.
- Like or of the Accipitres; raptorial; hawklike.
- Like or from the Accipitres; raptorial; hawklike.
- of or associated with or from the genus Accipiter (or to typical hawks)
- Of or related to the Accipitres or raptorial birds, or
- the hawks proper, of subfamily Accipitrinæ; hawk-like; rapacious: because, the accipitrine purchase of wild birds.
- Definition for "accipitrine"
- Sentence for "accipitrine"
- One word listed by Ms. Tieslau-Jewell…
- View More
- Synonym for "accipitrine"