- Accidental character or result.
- The belief that outward appearance frequently contrasts with material or essence (after Thomas Aquinas).
- a method of medicine considering belief that outward indications of condition tend to be due to external factors.
- the fact that events take place by random possibility, without cause or purpose.
- Accidental personality or effect.
- the problem or quality of being accidental; accidental character.
- what is accidental; accidental impact; especially, in artwork, the result created by accidental rays of light. Ruskin. See accidental, n., , and accidental light, under accidental, a.
- In medication, the theory where condition is deemed an accidental modification of health.
- In philosophy, the viewpoint that activities are now and again customized without adequate cause: a use of this word suggested by J. M. Baldwin.
- Definition for "accidentalism"
- Sentence for "accidentalism"
- Urban Dictionary for "accidentalism"
- opinion that whatever one does wrong…
- View More