- The part of morphology that handles the inflections of words.
- The accidents, of inflections of terms; the rudiments of sentence structure. - John Milton
- A book containing the initial concepts of sentence structure, therefore of rudiments of every topic or art.
- The rudiments of every subject. - James Russell Lowell
- The accidents, of inflections of words; the rudiments of grammar.
- The rudiments of every subject.
- That section of grammar which treats of this accidents or inflection of terms; a tiny guide containing the rudiments of grammar.
- thus The rudiments of every subject.
- A fortuitous situation; a major accident.
- the part of sentence structure that relates to the inflections of terms
Sentence for "accidence"
Hypernym for "accidence"
Etymologically Related for "accidence"
Same Context for "accidence"