- Either regarding the 11th set of cranial nerves, which convey engine impulses toward pharynx and muscle tissue for the upper thorax, back, and shoulders.
- The 11th cranial nerves of greater vertebrates, controlling the pharynx, therefore the muscle tissue associated with the upper upper body and arms.
- comes from two units of roots (cranial and vertebral) that unite to create the nerve
- Definition for "accessory nerve"
- Either regarding the 11th set of cranial nerves,…
- View More
- Hypernym for "accessory nerve"