- person who signals an occasion draft or costs of trade.
- Chemistry The reactant in an induced response which has an elevated price of response in the presence of this inductor.
- Chemistry An atom or molecule that receives a number of electrons from another atom or molecule, leading to a chemical bond or movement of electric current.
- One who accepts.
- a person who takes a draft or a bill of change; a drawee after he has accepted.
- An atom or molecule that could accept an electron to create a chemical bond.
- A transfer RNA molecule that will accept a particular amino acid
- A chemical acceptor atom developing an optimistic hole in a semiconductor.
- a person who takes.
- identical to accepter, but more frequent in commercial and appropriate usage.
- anyone (or institution) who allows a check or draft and becomes in charge of having to pay the celebration called into the draft with regards to matures
- (biochemistry) in development of a coordinate bond this is the substance that electrons tend to be donated
Sentence for "acceptor"
- In reality tRNAs contain acceptor stems…
Hypernym for "acceptor"
Cross Reference for "acceptor"
Same Context for "acceptor"