- Gratuitous release; a release from financial obligation or obligation without repayment; no-cost remission.
- Gratuitous discharge; a release from debt or obligation without repayment; no-cost remission.
- In civil and Scots legislation, the spoken extinction of a verbal agreement, with a declaration that debt was compensated when it have not, or even the acceptance of something simply imaginary in satisfaction of a verbal contract. Wharton.
- In theology, the free forgiveness of sins by Jesus, for Christ's benefit.
Sentence for "acceptilation"
- Hence it follows, that the act…
- View More