- Of or associated with accent.
- Based on tension accents: accentual rhythm; accentual verse.
- Of or pertaining to accent; characterized or created by accent.
- Designating verse rhythmss according to anxiety accents.
- Of or with respect to accent; characterized or created by accent.
- (of verse) having a metric system considering tension in place of syllables or quantity
- of or regarding accent or worry
- regarding accent; rhythmical.
Sentence for "accentual"
Cross Reference for "accentual"
Same Context for "accentual"