- A mark or character utilized in writing, being suggest the area associated with voiced accent, or to show the character or top-notch the vowel marked.
- A mark always represent particular tension on an email.
- A mark put after a letter designating an email of music to indicate the octave in which it does occur.
- A mark put during the right hand of a letter, and somewhat above it, to differentiate magnitudes of the same sort expressed because of the same page, but differing in worth, as y', y''.
- A mark at the right-hand of lots, indicating minutes of a diploma, moments, etc., as in 12' 27'', meaning twelve moments and twenty-seven seconds.
- A mark accustomed denote foot and inches, such as 6' 10'', indicating six feet ten inches.
- a diacritical mark accustomed indicate stress or placed above a vowel to point a special pronunciation
- Definition for "accent mark"
- A mark or character utilized in writing, being…
- View More
- Hyponym for "accent mark"
- Hypernym for "accent mark"