- Gradually accelerating or quickening in time. Used mainly as a direction.
- with a gradual upsurge in speed
- with increasing speed
- An accelerando passageway or action.
- A tempo mark directing that a passage is usually to be played at an escalating rate.
- A passage having this mark.
- a gradually increasing tempo of music
- slowly accelerating the movement.
- gradually increasing in tempo
- With gradual enhance of speed: a direction in music, indicating that a passage is usually to be played with increasing rapidity.
Sentence for "accelerando"
- “Well, there’s this thing I learned…
Hypernym for "accelerando"
Equivalent for "accelerando"