- A yellow or reddish resin obtained from numerous Australian grass trees and used in varnishes, lacquers, and paper make. Also called accroides gum, gum accroides.
- A resin mainly used in varnishes and lacquer, gotten from plants within the genus Xanthorrhoea.
- an alcohol-soluble resin from Australian trees; used in varnishes and in manufacturing paper
- Definition for "acaroid resin"
- A yellow or reddish resin obtained from numerous…
- View More
- Synonym for "acaroid resin"
- Hypernym for "acaroid resin"