- The wood through the mahogany tree or any other trees through the household Meliaceae.
- A moderate reddish brown that's a little yellower and more powerful than mahogany u000du000a u000du000a u000du000a u000du000a acajou colour: u000du000a
- The cashew tree; also, its fruit. See cashew.
- The mahogany tree; also, its wood.
- A kind of mahogany, the timber of Cedrela fissilis: additionally placed on the actual mahogany as well as other comparable forests. See mahogany.
- The fresh fruit of tree Anacardium occidentale. See cashew-nut, cashew-tree.
- A gum or resin obtained from the bark of Anacardium occidentale.
Sentence for "acajou"
- Newly arrived runaways had first to…
Variant for "acajou"