- Traditional formalism, specially when mirrored in art.
- standard or orthodox formalism; conventionalism.
- Speculative thoughts and attitudes.
- A mannerism or mode particular to an academy.
- A tenet of this educational philosophy.
- A mannerism or mode unusual to an academy.
- The mode of training or of process in an academy; an academical mannerism, since artwork.
- A tendency toward Platonic opinions.
- orthodoxy of a scholastic variety
Sentence for "academicism"
Hypernym for "academicism"