- The oceanic world comprising the deep ocean, typified by a dearth of plants, and plentiful carnivorous creatures that can resist severe pressure.
- View under Abyssal.
- the deep-sea (2000 meters or maybe more) in which there isn't any light
- among devices or areas into which Sir E. Forbes divides the base of the sea in describing its flowers, pets, etc. It's the one furthest from the coast, embracing all beyond 100 fathoms deep.
- Definition for "abyssal zone"
- The oceanic world comprising the deep ocean, typified…
- View More
- Hypernym for "abyssal zone"