- A political principle holding that every power should be vested in a single ruler or other authority.
- a kind of government for which all-power is vested in one single ruler or other authority.
- An absolute doctrine, concept, or standard.
- Positiveness; hawaii to be absolute.
- their state of being absolute; the machine or doctrine of absolute; the concepts or training of absolute or arbitrary federal government; despotism.
- Doctrine of absolute decrees.
- their state of being absolute.
- The principle of absolute specific energy in federal government; belief inside unrestricted right of dedication or disposal in a sovereign.
- The theological doctrine of predestination or absolute decrees.
- The metaphysical doctrines of the absolutists.
- the doctrine of an absolute being
- a type of government where ruler is a total dictator (maybe not limited by a constitution or legislation or resistance etc.)
- prominence through risk of punishment and assault
- the concept of total and unrestricted power in government
- Definition for "absolutism"
- A political principle holding that every power should…
- View More
- Sentence for "absolutism"
- Synonym for "absolutism"
- Phrases for "absolutism"
- Hypernym for "absolutism"
- Same Context for "absolutism"