- The Newtonian idea of an unchanging and unchangeable guide system of spatial (and temporal) coordinates this is the exact same for several observers
- etc. See under genuine, Euclidian, etc.
- real area separate of just what occupies it
- room considered without regards to material restrictions or items.
- Definition for "absolute space"
- The Newtonian idea of an unchanging and unchangeable…
- View More
- Synonym for "absolute space"
- Hypernym for "absolute space"
- Cross Reference for "absolute space"