- a form of seizure indicative of petit mal epilepsy. Brief seizure lasting to 30 seconds concerning vacantness and decreased awareness, possibly including twitching; excluding spasm or unconsciousness.
- the occurrence of an abrupt, transient loss or impairment of awareness (which is not afterwards recalled), often with light twitching, fluttering eyelids, etc.; common in petit mal epilepsy
- Definition for "absence seizure"
- a form of seizure indicative of petit mal…
- View More
- Hyponym for "absence seizure"
- Hypernym for "absence seizure"